We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The herbicide preparation "Arsenal" is often used in agricultural organizations. The herbicide allows you to eliminate weeds in a short time, without affecting the soil.
Composition and form of release of herbicide "Arsenal"
A new method of cultivating large areas of land is the use of the herbicide Arsenal. The drug "Arsenal New" consists of the substance imazopyr, which has a negative effect on weeds and leads to its withering away.
It is produced in containers of 15 ml, 1 liter and large cans of 5 liters, designed for continuous exposure to large land plots.
Benefits over other products
Various preparations can be used to spray the soil against weeds. However, Arsenal has some advantages, which should be attributed to:
- affects all types of weeds;
- high efficiency;
- quickly absorbed by the plant;
- does not affect the condition of the soil;
- harmless to humans and animals;
- one treatment per season is enough to remove weeds;
- one container is enough for a long time.
After distribution of the substance, the result is noticeable quickly. Weeds are removed at the root level, which reduces the risk of re-emergence.
The principle of action of the drug against weeds
After spraying with the substance, the particles of the preparation penetrate into the leaves of the plant. The active ingredient spreads rapidly throughout the weed and blocks the absorption of oxygen and sunlight. Also, cells stop dividing and multiplying. As a result, the plant withers and dies.
After spraying a low-growing plant, the first results are noticeable one day after treatment. The weed grass will completely disappear after 2 days.
For tall grass and bushes, you need to wait up to 4 days, after which the result will be noticeable.
How to prepare a working product
To prepare the working fluid, you must perform the following sequence of actions:
- shake the container with the drug thoroughly;
- pour the substance (15 ml) into a plastic container and dilute with water (5 liters);
- mix thoroughly and pour into a spray bottle.
The working fluid cannot be stored. It is necessary to use the solution immediately after preparation.
Important. For spraying bushes and tall weeds, it is necessary to increase the dosage: 20 ml per 5 liters of water.
Method, processing time, drug consumption
The instructions for use contain all the necessary recommendations for the processing of the land plot. When using the drug, it is necessary to take into account some features:
- Method of action - a herbicide is used by spraying weeds. It can be a spray bottle for small areas. Or specialized equipment for processing fields.
- Spraying time - processing of plants is carried out in the evening or early in the morning. There should be no wind or rain during spraying, otherwise the treatment must be repeated.
- Consumption - depending on the size of the land plot, the peculiarities of consumption should be taken into account. For tractor spraying, 200 liters of the substance are used per 1 hectare. Spraying by aircraft means a consumption of 70 liters per hectare. Manual processing requires 500 liters per hectare.
For small areas, 30 grams per 10 liters of water is sufficient. The use of a large amount of herbicide can negatively affect the soil.
Toxicity and safety measures
The herbicide belongs to the 2nd group of toxicity. During spraying, the following safety precautions must be observed:
- use protective clothing;
- use protective goggles and a respirator;
- after treatment, take a shower with soap;
- in case of contact with mucous membranes, rinse them with plenty of water.
Children and pets should not be around during the spraying period. In case of poisoning, you must go to the hospital.
Terms and conditions of storage
The substance is stored in a cool place without access to sunlight. The room should not contain products and items that are used in household use. The shelf life of the drug is not more than 2 years from the date indicated on the package.
If the herbicide for some reason is not suitable for the treatment of the land, you can use the following analogs:
- "Shkval" is a preparation for a continuous effect on plants. Suitable for removing all types of weeds.
- "Helios" - has a negative effect on the weed. Begins to act after contact with the ground part of the plant.
- "Tornado" - the product can be used for annual or biennial plants. Allows you to remove weed with one application.
When choosing a herbicide, it is important to carefully study the instructions and proportions when preparing the working solution.
The use of herbicides allows you to quickly remove all weeds. The drug penetrates into plant cells and blocks all life processes, as a result of which the weed dies.