We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
For a high yield, it is important to choose a disease resistant variety. Otherwise, even the earliest and highest-yielding variety may not produce results. Tomato Miner of Fate gives a good harvest and is resistant to late blight, which is the main cause of death of tomato bushes and fruits.
The variety is early maturing, determinant - in open ground it reaches 80 centimeters in height, in a greenhouse it can grow up to 1.7 meters. Plant of medium foliage. Leaves of medium size are green. Resistant to fusarium and other dangerous diseases. Bred for growing in open areas. For an earlier harvest, it can be grown in a greenhouse, allowing insects to pollinate.
Description of fruits
Tomatoes The Spoon of Fate look peculiar, pepper-shaped or ovoid in red, the middle is pink. The stalk has a dull green spot. When ripe, it disappears. The pulp is firm, sweet. The tomato has a pronounced tomato flavor and aroma. The section shows 4 seed bags. Fruits on the bush ripen in clusters of 6-8 pieces. Up to 10 kilograms of fruit are removed from one square. The weight of one fruit varies from 150 to 250 grams.
These vegetables are grown on an industrial scale for sale or processing. At home, you can eat it raw or roll it up, make juices and pastes.
Due to its qualities, the variety is grown on an industrial scale for sale and processing. The darling of fate is also often used by amateur gardeners who have left numerous reviews on the forums.
- the variety is resistant to diseases;
- grown in open and closed ground;
- gives a high yield;
- beautiful tomatoes;
- great taste;
- suitable for industrial processing;
- resistant to long-term storage;
- transported without loss;
- ripen amicably.
Here are the main positive reviews from growers and fruit and vegetable growers.
How to plant tomatoes correctly?
Seeds are planted for seedlings in mid-March, 60 days before transplanting into open ground. When transplanting, you need to take into account the air temperature and weather conditions of the region. You can not plant bushes in open ground if night frosts are foreseen.
Seedlings are planted on a plot at the rate of 4–5 plants per square meter. Otherwise, the bushes will shade each other and the tomatoes will not have time to ripen.
To get a high-quality harvest, you need to take care of the plants:
- protection from disease.
Among these care conditions, each is of great importance. Agrotechnics:
- Watering is carried out as the soil dries up, and in dry summers it should be carried out up to twice a day, and in rainy summers it is possible not to water at all. In greenhouses and hotbeds, watering is mandatory.
- Weeding must be carried out so that the grass does not take nutrients from the tomatoes.
- Garter and pinching must also be done so that the bushes do not lie on the ground.
- Fertilize for tastier and more nutritious fruits.
- If rot, gray or black spots, drying or other manifestations are found on the bush or fruits, it is necessary to disinfect the bushes.
Subject to the growing conditions and proper care of the plants, you will get a high-quality harvest of tasty fruits, regardless of the growing zone. Because proper care is the key to a good harvest.