We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If you study the lunar calendar for planting tomato seedlings for 2021, you will be able to get a good harvest. So many gardeners say, who resort to his help and plant on auspicious days. This increases the survival rate and germination of the tomato, which means it has a positive effect on the yield rate. It is not difficult to calculate favorable days for landing, for this it is enough to familiarize yourself with the lunar calendar.
The influence of the lunar phases on the growth and yield of a tomato
It is believed that for certain jobs related to planting, transplanting and caring for plants, there are both favorable and unfavorable days. They are determined by the phases of the moon.
Let's see what kind of work is best done on certain days of the calendar, and how the planet affects the plants.
This time is 3 days, during which it is not recommended to carry out the following work:
- Planting seedlings in the soil.
- Planting or grafting culture.
- Any kind of plant pruning.
This period is considered unfavorable for planting, but during the full moon, other work can be carried out:
- collect seeds for planting and harvest from crops;
- pest control and watering of the plant;
- removal of weeds, weeding of bushes.
At this time, you can carry out any work that is related to soil cultivation. The growing moon period is considered favorable for the following work:
- Planting seedlings, processing cuttings and watering plants, transplanting or planting in the ground.
- Fertilizing tomatoes with mineral fertilizers.
- Various works related to soil cultivation.
Attention! At this time, you can carry out planting, planting, transplanting plants, as well as tillage, watering and other types of work related to the land.
This time is relatively favorable for carrying out various works on the ground:
- it is not forbidden to loosen the soil and water the seedlings;
- spraying against pests and pruning cuttings, bushes, shoots;
- loosening the soil, moderate watering.
You should not do the following types of work on the ground on the new moon:
- Grafting tomatoes, as well as planting or planting seedlings in the ground.
- Land processing in various ways.
If it decreases, then you can start certain work on the soil. So, it is not prohibited:
- planting and sowing of various crops, preference is given to bulbous and leguminous plants, but fruit can also be planted;
- protection of tomatoes from pests and weeds;
- harvesting and feeding plants with organic fertilizers.
Features of landing on an open area
Much depends on the climatic conditions of the region and the characteristics of the soil. Landing in the ground should be carried out on the selected days, provided that the temperature (daily average) is stable for a certain time.
May is ideal for growing seedlings; you can plant tomatoes in the ground at the end of April, depending on the region.
Planting in a greenhouse
If you plan to grow tomatoes in greenhouses, then it is better to choose the month of February for this purpose. Sowing is carried out from mid-February to mid or even the end of March.
Auspicious days for planting tomatoes according to the lunar calendar
On certain days, you can carry out both planting seedlings in the ground, and transplanting tomatoes from a greenhouse into unprotected soil.
It is believed that it is necessary to plant at a certain time in order for the crop to be richer. In each month, the days suitable for planting are calculated using the calendar for 2021.
We carry out sowing seedlings, for this you will have to first soak the seeds and wait until they germinate.
So, let's discuss the favorable landing days in February:
- These are the 6th and 8th numbers.
- 11 and 12, as well as 13 until 13 o'clock in the afternoon.
- And also on the 15th and 16th of the month.
- You can also plant from 24 to 26.
You can plant tomatoes on the following days:
- it is better to land from the 10th to the 12th of the month;
- for early ripe tomatoes, the 17th and 18th are suitable.
At this time, we sow tomato seedlings, and we carry out all the procedures in the greenhouse. Despite the fact that the ground warms up well, and you can plant it under a film.
If the planting is carried out directly into the ground, avoiding the period of stay of tomatoes on the windowsill, then they will begin to bear fruit earlier by 14 days.
Favorable days for planting:
- You can start working on the 7th and 8th, when the Moon is in Taurus.
- The number 11 and 12, as well as 20 and 21, are considered favorable.
Unfavorable period for disembarkation
On unfavorable days, sowing seedlings is not worth it for several reasons, including poor germination.
Work on the ground is not carried out on the following days of various months of the year:
|January:||you should not resort to work from the 6th to the 7th, as well as 21.|
|February:||this month, planting is not carried out from the 3rd to the 5th.|
|March:||various works should be postponed, they are considered unfavorable: from 2 to 4, as well as March 6, 30 and 31.|
|April:||do not work on the ground from 4th to 6th.|
Further care of seedlings according to the lunar calendar
There are several ways to optimize the cultivation of tomatoes, including not only by choosing the right day, but also by observing all the rules for caring for plants.
When to dive
If we are talking about the first picking of seedlings, then it is recommended to carry out it on the 10th or 12th day. Monitor the quality of the soil and its characteristics, it must have the same qualities as the soil in which the plant previously arrived.
How is the picking of plants:
- the seedlings are transferred into a deep container, with a volume of at least 200 milliliters;
- after 2 weeks, the tomatoes are re-picked, transplanted into liter pots.
The timing of the introduction of fertilizers
If shoots have appeared, then after 14 days the first fertilizing can be carried out, they are applied directly under the root of the plant, after irrigation procedures, preferably in the morning.
Various formulations can be used as top dressing or fertilizer:
- Fermented dung or mullein.
- Strong infusion of onion peel.
- Diluted chicken droppings.
- Crushed egg shells.
- As well as wood ash.
Fertilizer can be selected independently, for this, take into account the characteristics of the soil, as well as the characteristics of the variety.
Fertilizing is not prohibited on the full moon, as well as on the waning moon.
Normalization of bushes
This is the removal of inflorescences that have not borne fruit, the so-called stepchildren. It is carried out in a standard way.
If the inflorescence has turned into a fruit, but at the same time it does not develop, then it is also removed, provided that there is one large or medium-sized tomato on the bush. Don't forget to pinch the tops. It is better to carry out such procedures when the sign of Virgo enters the lunar phase.
If you are going to prune bushes, then it is better to do this during the waning period, when the moon passes through the sign of Aries or Leo.
There are no strict restrictions on watering - you can carry it out on any days, but if you take into account the peculiarities of the lunar calendar, then it is advisable to carry out such procedures on the following days:
- better on the waning moon;
- when she is in the sign of Leo, Cancer, Pisces, and also Scorpio.
Reference: it is not advisable to carry out such procedures when the Moon is in Libra, Gemini and Aquarius.
Treatment against diseases and pests
If the plant requires processing and protection from pests, then such procedures should be carried out during the waning moon, and in its last quarter.
But the vaccination is better to "put" on the new moon or closer to the full moon, provided that the phase of Aries, Leo or Sagittarius has come.
It is recommended to adhere to several rules, they will help get rid of weeds.
Scheme of actions:
- On the waning moon in the sign of Leo, you will have to dig up the earth.
- Dig up the garden again and weed it out of the already sprouted weeds, when the planet is in the sign of Capricorn.
- Then once again loosen the soil, dig up again with the waning moon.
- When the plants begin to bloom, then weeding is on the waning moon, preferably in the sign of Capricorn.
If you do everything right, then the tomatoes will delight you with the harvest, surprise you with their large size. To do this, you will have to loosen the soil, water the plants, remove weeds on the indicated days, following the precepts of the calendar.
It is advisable to take care of the tomatoes on the "right" days in order to increase the effectiveness of the procedures and increase the yield.