We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I bought a nice big dahlia root and planted it in a large tank on a sunny loggia. The root gave a tall stem, but there was no flowering. I used to grow flowering gladioli in the same way, smelling lilies, pamidors with large fruits, and the dahlia did not bloom. I cut the stem in the hope that the dahlia would bloom next year. Root left in the ground on the advice of a flower shop saleswoman. I didn’t understand why it didn’t bloom; the stem was one meter high. Natalia
- There is a picture of moss, but I don’t know the name. Victor asked
- At my cottage, someone eats red beet leaves and carrot leaves. Who is it? and how to deal with them? Thanks for previously asked Victor
- What kind of pests and how to cure the plant? asked Svetlana
- I sat down Guska two weeks ago, and yesterday I became and went all day, will it be any good? asked Yuri
- Why does clematis not develop leaves? asked Hope