We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Tomatoes have long occupied pride of place in gardeners' beds. One of the main criteria when choosing a variety for planting is yield. Tomato Igranda was the fruit of the work of a German selection - the Satimex agricultural company. High performance made it popular not only in its native land, but also abroad. In Russia, the plant is officially included in the State Register for the North Caucasus region.
General information about the variety
The tomato is suitable for cultivation in greenhouses and outdoors, depending on the growing area. Description and main characteristics of the variety:
- Early maturing, the period before the beginning of fruiting is not more than 110 days;
- high yield, up to 434 centners per hectare of planting;
- the stalk has no articulation;
- bush height up to 1 meter;
- medium foliage;
- intermediate inflorescence to complex;
- thin sheet, light green;
- resistance to most nightshade diseases;
- unpretentious in care;
- tolerates transportation well without losing its presentation;
- good keeping quality.
Reviews of vegetable growers speak of a high yield of the variety in regions with different climatic conditions. Technical data and appearance of the fruit are distinguished by:
- flat-round shape;
- red when mature;
- has from 3 to 4 sockets;
- the maximum weight does not exceed 121 grams;
- contains 4.4% dry matter;
- sweet taste;
The berry has a universal purpose. Tomato is suitable for preparing blanks, for canning and salting. Good taste makes the fruit popular in the preparation of vegetable salads. High-quality tomato processing products are obtained from it: juice, paste, puree.
The originator advises the seedling planting method. Seedling preparation begins a month before the date of planting in unprotected soil or greenhouse. Healthy seedlings are obtained by following simple rules:
- sowing seeds to a depth of 1-2 centimeters;
- universal soil for tomatoes is suitable as soil;
- it is preferable to immediately plant the first shoots in separate pots;
- watering with water at room temperature;
- maintaining the temperature at least 22 degrees;
- plants should receive enough sunlight;
- a week before planting, the seedlings are hardened, lowering the room temperature to 16 degrees.
IMPORTANT! The variety shows the best yield when formed in 1-2 stems.
Subject to agricultural technology, the plant shows excellent results. The set of care measures includes:
- watering the plant with warm water;
- tying with synthetic materials;
- loosening and weeding of the earth;
- feeding with complex mineral fertilizers up to 7 times per season.
The tomato is not whimsical. In hot summer, one watering every 5 days is enough.
I would like to share my impressions of the Igranda tomato variety. In the southern regions of Russia, it bears fruit well in open field conditions. Not demanding, maintenance does not take long. Loves feeding, fertilized 7 times over the summer. The berry turns out to be juicy, well suited for processing into tomato juice and mashed potatoes. Fresh is an excellent ingredient for salads. I did not find any minuses for myself!
Alexander Polinarkov, 56 years old.
Good day! For lovers of early ripe tomatoes, I recommend the Igranda variety. The tomato grows up to 1 meter in height, suitable for greenhouses. Not capricious, very fruitful. The originator of tomatoes describes agricultural techniques in more detail. Everything is simple and affordable for novice gardeners. I advise!
Arkady Dolgostupov, 40 years old.